Sunday, November 21, 2010

Do Not Burst Face Pimples

New serenity - former strength

All schematics for the next weeks and months, I've tapped into the bin. Medicines and dietary supplements do not go about my throat. My wish list for Christmas receives no guaranteed running clothes. And I eat what tastes good to me in the future, and not what others are good for me. This year I'll let myself just yet. Stop watches or not of record times but only by my desire.
And this new calm seems to me to get well. The old power is again noticeable. The lines are getting longer, the pace faster and faster and increases significantly steeper.
Like for example today. Pia Martin and today I was traveling on the most beautiful way of our region. The rock trail in Rodalben . To 18 kilometers over hill and dale to come here together loose altitude of 700 meters. The road is so varied that the severity of the connector did not notice. I enjoyed it anyway just like the two rain barrels this week .

.



my run bag is at least as of today, always in the car, and if it were me itch, I put them out easily. Without coercion and without a plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment