Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How To Remove A Dog Cyst

season plans revised

"one should not count your chickens before they hatch," says an ancient German word Spich. Nevertheless, I am more than confident that we can revise my season plans still up.
Although I have strong training deficit, and blows the lungs still not right, I feel back to life in the body. The legs are sparkling again, and the head felt free.
I miss the mountains. Depending on the development of my form I close a summer marathon in the mountains no longer sufficient. Even with the Zugspitze I would have a bill open. When you first start 2007, the run was aborted due to ice and fog below the summit.

How dangerous mountain runs in mountain regions have already confirmed a year later was tragic. 2 dead runners had subsequently led to heated discussions about sense and nonsense of the self-proclaimed "adventure run". But the call of the mountain is for many of the warnings louder than his opponent.
So it is not easy for me to find at home "majority" of such plans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment