Saturday, February 5, 2011

Make Thick Hair Not Poofy

A marathon dream

Bathed in sweat, I lie in the past dreams that night. No, it's not the cold is bothering me right now and my training schedules interfere violently. It is none other than Haile Gebrselassie running mate goes through my head. In a few weeks give it a unique opportunity to allow this exception to runners behind you. This would take Haile is not even a leg tie on the back or steal his shoes, since it starts with a different handicap.
When Vienna Half Marathon Mr.Gebrselassie runs behind the box. The object of the other runners is it possible not pass. Of course, meant sporty. Tripping and other harassment are (officially) not allowed.
My problem is quite different nature. I do not have permission to take off yet another, distant run. And it is questionable whether I get. Far too large already my wish list for this year.
is we'll see.
Tomorrow I will start training again in any case. With or without a red nose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment