Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can Strep Cause A Toothache

Departure - Arrival

Somehow it seems the winter is not good to think with me. Last year I had overlooked in the dark a snowdrift while lying down a painful crash landing. Last Sunday it was indeed as bright as day, yet again, the pull of gravity is magical to me. Together with my friend Martin, I have this "Hinterniss tries to overcome without damage. But It has not quite worked out. "Witnesses" to report a wonderful departure. Schier gazelle way I do the first meters of the ice crossing. Only the landing was a bit foolish. With all the awkwardness, I rammed my own elbow in the ribs. A hard bone "I have played down the pain and of course my family did not tell. On Monday evening it occurred to me on the "tricks". Tired of arguing, I let myself be persuaded to visit the doctor. The results I had anticipated. The rib has begun.
"What do I do now with the running," I anxiously asked my Doc. "If you can run, you run," was his answer. And I'll act on it. If I can walk again, then I run, but at present I can only laugh. No, Yes laugh is not out of sheer pain.
photo is from my friend Martin, who was battered but not rib, but full of shoes filled with home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment