Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tucking Tricks For Drag Queens

The first days

The first three days of weight loss are over. Whether even a few grams have moved I do not know. I stand before the end of the month not on the scale. In my last "cures" I've been disappointed too many times, when the balance in spite of all Qüalen move just would not.


My current diet is actually quite simple. Morning is not much on the plate, at noon, it diminishes, and in the evening it is cut off.
No is not that bad. In the morning there carbohydrates , afternoon and evening salads protein products.
decreases with every hour, the craving for chocolate and biscuits. I speak to me at least one. Once haunt me any cravings, I rinse it down with a glass of mineral water. It tastes "heavenly" and gives me 24 hours a day regular pee breaks.
Actually I can my life not a pretty picture, or yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment