Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dark Brown Mucas Discharge

Let's get it on

The hibernation is over and the 2010s bacon has to go. Otherwise, it will probably not run as fast as in the past, I am convinced.
tingling in the head and legs but the will it once again to run correctly, but the weather is just too dam ....! And since I'm not for the foreseeable future, competition dates, I force myself not, come hell to walk on ice and heavy rain.
Still, I was a total of 15 kilometers on the weekend. The altitude here were great times rather not. Next week's using the kitchen of my wife to the excess pounds. Until the summer, I've thought of a fight weight which is almost unattainable. So I'm going to tell anybody beforehand. Just wait.
Here are two pictures from my evening run today.

.

PS: All the remaining chocolate are exhausted - and supplies are purchased no more in the coming weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment