Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Invitation Etiquette Pay For Meal

Office Pc, computer games for older

Office Pc, for older computer games:
Hello,

I offer here a computer that is designed for office use or play with smaller requirements to perfect. Because buying a notebook he has become superfluous to me.

The information:
Processor: Intel Pentium D805 (2.66 GHz)
(This is one of the first dual-core CPU's)
Memory: 1GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT 128MB
(It can . be the video signal via DVI or S-Video output via
Upon request, I give an adapter, it also works
output to VGA)
hard drive. 80GB
Drive: DVD-ROM
Extras:
- The case is front illuminated green, for diejendeigen not like something like this can be disabled.
- Front USB
- Option of Front Audio and MIC
- extension of 2 x rear USB
- PS / 2 mouse and keyboard onboard
- LTP onboard
1x - 4x onboard USB
- 5.1 sound onboard
- 1x network 10/100 Mbps onboard
- Sata ports exist on the motherboard.

I think that I should have covered everything.

If any change to the configuration / compilation of the computer or other Questions you may contact me by phone or e-mail.

greeting
Price: 120 EUR VB
0171-2098409

0 comments:

Post a Comment