Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What To Do With The Open Wall In A 70's Hallway

love Sunstriders

It is shortly after 18:00 clock. My view looks longingly to the sky. But the sun will not go down easy. When I can run at. I do not like them, the March sun, which burns on the skin, pimples pushes the face and the sweat flowing in masses of leaves.

The night is my element to run properly. Smiling, I hear so many of the messages running colleagues, blinking happily at midday wander through woods and fields.
is exhilarating, however much of the running in the dark. The harsh wind and cold air to bring the head and mind to new dimensions. For relaxed and happy running, the night nothing left. Here are calling for the tough guys can be interspersed with stray dogs and throwing and slip incorrectly set to master the skill yet to come up with the patchwork of our roads handle.



. Also, the understanding of time in the evening has a different role. Dawdles you during the day, not sheared off by the late running of the area is characterized by the correct timing. The pressure of the night in the forest is particularly appealing.

The idea is the big bad wolf is perhaps found in the Palatinate Forest, does not take really. To drinking and photo stops, I renounce, tempo runs are on these routes, my great passion.




The return to civilization is a bit of a shock. Bright lights and loud roaring engines put my eyes and ears too powerful. And now the yearning for the wilderness night back, and one thing is clear, tomorrow night I dive back into the night.


Or maybe but at 16.00 clock in bright March sun and in short pants.
's see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment