Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Letter Disconnection Phone Service

should definitely continue it! Pre-Christmas

I never had to think in a "flat" marathon as much time as in the Athens .
More specifically, 5 hours and 32 minutes. The thoughts were conflicting and the thumb were mostly down. And in the last kilometers, I had promised myself to never run a marathon to run.
I do not want to make the "poor Haile" responsible from now trigger for my planned return, but I have been looking at his "withdrawal from the resignation," I said, "what can the young bung, I can long time." But in
Seriously, since I again get more air, the skiing is fun again.

So I have, taken to the dismay of my wife, decided to run again in 2011 a mountain marathon. Either it will be the Montafon Arlberg Marathon or K42 in Davos. Probably the second. Add to that the half-marathons Luxembourg , Pirmasens and Freiburg. And if everything should fit, I could still fall in Istanbul or Lisbon thought of as a "42er".
2012, I then start the M60. Strotz I will still be full of blood mountain I wish once again to the summit of the Zugspitze to see as a runner and end the career with the "hardest marathon in the world" in Graubünden final.
But in 2010 I was also taught that you should not plan his future over and sometimes must deal with "crooked" times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment