Friday, December 31, 2010

Numero De Serie De Mount&blade 1.003

The last run 2010

A neighbor has to call me "You're a real all-round athlete", referring to my new, old sports equipment that I use after many years of abstinence for the first time. My cross-country skis.
I used to really good once stood on these boards, now do I feel a bit wobbly.

at least initially. Although there is still enough snow on the running conditions are bad. Ahead of the cross-country was still regarded as skis, there were trails here and there or pre-extended wear. Today, people in our region alone but its way even spurt.



went With much respect and weak knees are the first "exit". As I fall to the ground too hard, I decided to stay on his feet.


buckled without any bumps I proud to just under 2 hours from my skis again. It was exhausting but a very great experience. I will repeat it guaranteed.

all friends and readers of my blog I wish a Happy New Year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment